Quantum Frequency conversion
Quantum frequency conversion is awesome!
- K. Bonsma-Fisher, P. J. Bustard, C. Parry, T. A. Wright, D. G. England, B. J. Sussman, P. J. Mosley “Ultratunable quantum frequency conversion in photonic crystal fiber,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 129, 203603 (2022).
- P. J. Bustard, K. Bonsma-Fisher, C. Hnatovsky, D. Grobnic, S. J. Mihailov, D. England, B. J. Sussman “Toward a Quantum Memory in a Fiber Cavity Controlled by Intracavity Frequency Translation,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 128, 120501 (2022).
- E. S. Goudreau, C. Kupchak, B. J. Sussman, R. W. Boyd, J. S. Lundeen “Theory of four-wave mixing of cylindrical vector beams in optical fibers,” JOSA B 37, 1670 (2020).
- P. J. Bustard, D. G. England, K. Heshami, C. Kupchak, B. J. Sussman “Quantum frequency conversion with ultra-broadband tuning in a Raman memory,” Physical Review A 95, 053816 (2017).
- K. Fisher, D. G. England, J.-P. W. MacLean, P. J. Bustard, K. J. Resch, B. J. Sussman “Frequency and bandwidth conversion of single photons in a room-temperature diamond quantum memory,” Nature Communications 7, 1-6 (2016).